All materials included to make a fabric advent calendar with pockets - you'll even quilt your creation and end up with a finished item that can be hung at home for many festive years to come! You will have a choice of styles/colours so that your calendar is personal to you.
See below for dates.
Please check here before booking as once purchased, tickets are non-refundable.
Whether you are completely new to sewing, or would like to refresh your skills, this is a great course for you. If you've never used a sewing machine before, or it's been a long time, we will help you find your way on your sewing journey!
This class is suitable for adults only, age 16+.
- Professional tuition by Jo
- Patterns & info so that you can make the projects again
- Use of our Janome digital sewing machines and studio equipment
- Endless encouragement and advice!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BRING:
- Basic sewing kit (bobbins, fabric scissors, tape measure, seam ripper, pins etc.)
- Bring a notebook to jot down measurements, instructions and any future fabric requirements.
We are delighted to be able to welcome you to our refurbished studio! It is accessed from the main shop down a flight of stairs from the shop with alternative access direct to the basement for anyone requiring an entrance without steps. If you do have any accessibility needs or questions, please let us know in the comments when you book or drop us an email.
When attending any class, we will meet you at the shop front door 10 minutes before the start time. If you are running late and arrive to a closed front door, please go to the side alley (Wilson's Close) to the side entrance (with the bright pink door!) and ring the doorbell.
Week 1: Monday 20th November, 6pm - 9pm
Week 2: Monday 27th November, 6pm - 9pm