Sunday 12th December, 10am-3pm, ALL MATERIALS INCLUDED
What could be more fun than sewing your own festive pants in the company of sewing pals and led by our wonderful dressmaking tutor, Victoria!
Everything is included for you - a printed copy of the brand new Tilly and the Buttons pattern (size range UK 6-24), a choice of festive cotton jersey prints (or a plain red if that's more you) and all the necessary trims and frills you'll need. The pattern itself has so many size and style choices, so we'll also give you pattern paper to trace the option that you would like to make on the day.
Please be aware that our workshops are temporarily being held in the Abbey Church Hall on Abbey Park Place while we renovate a new studio in the new shop. The temporary space is accessed via a flight of stairs. We will bring you a FANTASTIC new accessible studio space as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
This class is suitable for adults only, age 16+. You need to be able to sew a straight seam allowance in order to enjoy this class. The machines will be pre-threaded for you when you arrive. If you have never used a sewing machine before, we would advise you try one of our beginner workshops first.
Please carefully check our Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
For information on how we have adapted our bookings/terms and studio practices with regards to Covid-19, please click here.
- Everything you need to sew the project - thread, fabric, elastic, lace, interfacing etc. (though it's worth bringing your own small sewing kit with scissors/snips/pins/quick-unpick)
- You'll have a choice of festive fabric combinations to suit your style.
- Your own printed pattern from Tilly and the Buttons
- Professional tuition from Victoria
- Use of our sewing machines and studio equipment on the day
- Endless support & advice!