Ultra cool with a seventies twist, the Jessa trousers or shorts will soon become your faves. With wide, gently flared legs on the full-length trousers or turn-up hems on the shorts, they close with a concealed front zip fly. The high waist, curved waistband and back darts will flatter your bum, while the triangle tab fastening, deep patch pockets and faux pocket flap will have you swooning while you sew.
Jessa includes jargon-busting instructions, helpful sewing tips, and colour photos showing you each step – making it easy for you to create gorgeous clothes you can be proud to say you made yourself.
- Printed pattern with full instructions
- Fabric – 2.9m @ 115cm wide to make the trousers in all sizes in 100% cotton drill
- 2 x hooks and bars
- 2 x no-sew jeans buttons with shank for faux pocket flap
- 18cm (7in) jeans zip
YOU WILL ALSO NEED
- Sewing machine and basic tools, including zip foot or adjustable zip foot
- Matching thread
- 0.5m (5/8yd) x 90cm (36in) wide iron-on interfacing (similar weight to your fabric)