ZOOM VIRTUAL MEET-UPS (4 weeks inclusive)
- Tuesday March 23rd, 7.30pm - 9pm
- Tuesday March 30th, 7.30pm - 9pm
- Tuesday April 6th, 7.30pm - 9pm
- Tuesday April 13th, 7.30pm - 9pm
We've really enjoyed our recent run of zoom sessions, so are carrying on our Chat Nights!
This time, it's time to tack our UFOs (unfinished objects) and WIPs (works in progress)! Join Jen Hogg (of Sewing Bee 2019 fame) & Aileen for four more fun evenings of crochet chat when we'll share our knowledge and love of all things woolly.
We all have those part-finished projects, or goals that we've yet to reach. If it's a technical issue that's stopping you, we will endeavour to help. And if it's the sharing of projects amongst others that you enjoy then you will find that in the group too. There will be lots of time for you to share your work and listen to the project updates from other knitters and crocheters too!
The good stuff!
- You can join in from wherever you are in the world!
- You don't need to knit or crochet - feel free to take part just for the company and chat and work on whatever project you like.
- The flat fee covers all four sessions, and you will receive the Zoom login via email.
- Better still, you will receive a special 15% discount code off anything in our online store!
You may also need:
- Your current 'WIP' (work-in-progress)
- A giant mug of tea (or your favourite tipple)
- 1.5hrs a week to shut yourself away from the housework, homeschooling, barking dog etc!
It's worth noting:
You are welcome to join in whatever craft you choose to enjoy - however due to the nature of the video group chat, it is not possible to teach complete beginners how to knit or crochet during these sessions.
This is a social group aimed towards adults, most suited to those age 16+
It is not possible to troubleshoot technical issues during the class as it can take away from the enjoyment of the group. If you have never used Zoom before, we strongly suggest you test it first with a friend or family member - there are lots of tutorials available on the Zoom website too.