Sunday 7th November, 10am-1pm, ALL MATERIALS INCLUDED
Aileen is sew excited to bring you a brand new project for the festive season! This workshop includes everything you need to sit and sew this beautiful padded display bow with hanging loop and tail on which to display your Christmas cards - but it is perfect just by itself too.
At the workshop, you'll also receive a handout with instructions/dimensions for how to make the bow in different sizes, with different interfacings if you wish to make more at home for costumes etc. (and all your friends will want one!) The item that we will make will measure approx 10" wide, with a long tail approx 40".
Please be aware that our workshops are temporarily being held in the Abbey Church Hall on Abbey Park Place while we renovate a new studio in the new shop. The temporary space is accessed via a flight of stairs. We will bring you a FANTASTIC new accessible studio space as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
This class is suitable for adults only, age 16+. You need to be able to sew a straight seam allowance in order to enjoy this class. The machines will be pre-threaded for you when you arrive. If you have never used a sewing machine before, we would advise you try one of our beginner workshops first.
Please carefully check our Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
For information on how we have adapted our bookings/terms and studio practices with regards to Covid-19, please click here.
- Everything you need to sew the project - thread, fabric, ribbons, interfacing etc. (though it's worth bringing your own small sewing kit with scissors/snips/pins/quick-unpick)
- You'll have a choice of festive fabric combinations to suit your style - including the beautiful Liberty fabric shown!
- Professional tuition from Aileen
- Handout with dimensions & instructions so you can make more at home
- Use of our sewing machines and studio equipment on the day
- Endless support & advice!